Terms and conditions
In the terms and conditions is Tobias Granath and mountain guide colleges working for Tobias Granath described as GMG (Granath Mountain Guiding). The customer is described as client, customer or his/her or he/she.
Booking & deposit and payment
- A booking is confirmed when the client has paid 25% of the guide fee.
- Final payment must be made according to what is written in the booking confirmation. Usually latest 30 days before the event starts.
- For bookings made later than 30 days before the activity full payment is required directly at the time of booking.
- For shorter events 1-4 days, full payment is required directly at the time of booking.
- GMG reserves the right to cancel an activity if the number of participants is too few.
- GMG reserves the right to cancel an activity if the mountain guide is injured. If no replacement of mountain guide is added there will be full refund of the paid guide fee.
- If the activity is cancelled 60 days before or more the full amount will be refunded except an administration fee of 200CHF.
- If the activity is cancelled 45-60 days before 50% of the full amount will be refunded.
- If the activity is cancelled 45 days or less before the activity, no refund will be made.
- Damaged or dropped equipment rented or lent from GMG must be paid.
- The client is obliged to follow GMG instructions and words. GMG cannot be held responsible for the client’s own actions and decisions.
- GMG reserves the right to change the design of the program due bad weather and mountain conditions.
- If the client gets ill or injured there is no refund.
- GMG reserves the right to change the design of the program if the client’s lack of fitness or wrong personality in any way affect the safety.
- GMG reserves the right to separate a client who behaves inappropriately for safety. No refund to client who has become separated.
- Promotion, photos and text from the web site, brochures and e-mail do not always match the reality due weather and mountain conditions.
- It is the client’s responsibility to have an insurance that covers rescue in high mountain environment.
- It is the client’s responsibility to have insurance that covers travel problems, illness, accidents and hospital costs.
Risks of mountain activities
- The client is aware of activities in the mountains involves known and unknown risks that could cause serious injuries and even death. With mountain activities mean all skiing, glacier activities, rock, ice and alpine climbing, trekking, trail running and other adventure activities that GMG offers.
- GMG minimize the risks in the mountains. However, it is impossible for GMG to anticipate all risks.
- Any involvement with GMG is completely voluntary and the client chooses to participate entirely at his or her own risk. As the client accepts the above conditions, he or she is aware of the risks and has also accepted the risks.