Alpine Rock – Custom & personal guidingAlps & Scandinavia
Develop and become a better and more skilled climber with personal coaching and customized courses that fits your level and ambition. We meet up and climb where mountain conditions and weather are best for the moment.
Where we end up is also based on your wishes and ambitions. To get out most of a day on rock we climb maximum two clients per guide.
We climb granite of the highest quality and aim to climb great classics while we go through various relevant elements tailored to your level, wishes and ambitions. Here are some suggestions of content:
- Climbing techniques
- Anchor systems, belay stance management
- Placing natural gear; nuts, friends, slings etc
- Climbing with half-rope
- Multiple rappels
- Alpine techniques; running belays, short-roping, multi-pitch
- Glacier travel & tour planning
Here’s a example of a three days alpine rock climbing weekend in Furkapass:
Climbing the East/South-East ridge of Gross Furkahorn. During the day we use many different rope techniques such-as short roping, running belays and pitch-climbing. We spend the night at Sidelenhütte.
Multi-pitch climbing on the famous 200m high granite tower Hannibal Turm. Staying at Sidelenhütte.
Big day on Gross Bielenhorn, 3206m.
We are happy to arrange customized rock climbing days and courses all days during the week from May until late Oktober.
Please make a request about what, when and where and we will get back to you soon.
Beginners to expert
The client needs a travel and accident insurance for the implementation of this activity.
From 650CHF per day
Trips and courses with travel days have their own pricing.
Expenses for the guide is not included in the daily fee(lifts, travel costs, lodging etc.)
Guide fee depends on
- Type of activity and where
- Course seriousness and difficulty
- Course length (day tour or bivinights included)
- If going alone or in a bigger group
- If booking a single day or several days
- High season or low season
The price is based on the recommended daily fee by the Swiss Bergführerverband, SBV.
Alpine Rock equipment list
Below is a recommended checklist that may change depending on conditions and choice of route. Please contact us if you need to rent anything of the list below.
Crampons, harness, ice-axe, helmet, mountain boots
- Climbing shoes, chalk bag
- Backpack 25 liters
- Headlamp & spare batteries
- Warm hat & sunhat
- Warm jacket
- Underlayer, mid layer, extra socks
- Jacket (wind and waterproof)
- Trousers (wind and waterproof)
- Gaiters, ankle high
- Thin and warm gloves
- Water bottle 1 liter
- Snacks, Bars
- Blister kit: Including Compeed blister plasters and elastoplast or similar
- Earplugs: If you sleep together in the dormitory at the mountain station and there is a lot of movement.
- Sleeping sheet for the huts